Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Target Tone on Equinox 800

itaska71

According to the " Target Tone "section of the Equinox manual, each detection mode is preset with one of three settings. 2 tones, 5 tones, or 50 tones.
Park setting 1 has 5 tones. Park setting 2 has 50 tones. The target tone on my 800 is the same anywhere on the discriminate scale. I'm getting no differentiation at all. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks
Mark

You’re saying all of your targets,no matter the Conductivity,are playing the same “note”?

My guess is you have 2 tones selected? You can select the number of tones you want for any mode, just personal preference.
Jeff

Hi
Park 1, Park 2, Field 1, Field 2, Beach 1, and Beach 2 actually have FOUR Target Tone settings: 1 tone, 2 tones, 5 tones and 50 tones. Yours could be set on 1 tone or 2 tones for some reason. Press the settings button 5 times and you should be on the Target Tone setting with the two musical notes next to the speaker icon. Whatever number you see in the center of the display is the current setting. Change the setting with the - or + button. Your Nox might need a factory reset especially if you just got it used or if a seller/ dealer changed settings and forgot to reset it before sending it to you.

Jeff