Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tarsacci metal detector

Karl..... i try to be honest with the machines i use. We all have different skill levels...... and some are more techy than others. So whats easy for me may not be to someone just beginning. Everyone learns at their own pace. Ive always said........ dont sell a machine until its paid for its self, by then you know if its for you or not.

denny45 said:
Wandering Karl said:
OK, so I go to their site, follow the links and it wont tell me the price. Apparently I have to apply with my info to get the price. Is it going to be an exclusive club or is this part of a Not Everyone Can Have One marketing plan, or we don't have many at the moment, or what?
Anyone care to share the approximate cost of one of these things?
Nasa-Tom of Dankowskidetectors.com sells them $1539 taxes and shipping included. Email him.
This price is for states out of California.

After a PM with Tom, i stand corrected apparently he does/will sale you a machine.

A guy from France (magus detection) just bought one and did a U-tube video of the un-boxing. I didnt post it here because i dont know how to without the survey or advertisement with it. But if you want to see whats included and a really good up close of what you get with the machine and how well built it is this should do it. Now ill wait and see what he says about its use on the beach from the other side of the pond.

I think i can show this U-tube video that i just found done by Greg. I like it because it shows the sounds in various modes. That loud booming sound you hear in AM comes thru like that even on deep targets. I use AM period in and out of the water. Bottle caps will hit around 20ish or -27.... depending on the type. I dig a few in the water when im checking everything out there..... but just because they hit somewhere around a quarter. But for the most part if i want to cherry pick..... i dig 1 - 10 targets. Target range on the machine is -30 to +30. Its nice to have a unique machine on the beach especially now with the Nox being out. I got 6 gold recently ... 1was 22K the others 14K...... it just seems to like heavy deeper gold.... but these finds were low weight items just missed. Where i hunt its really sanded in and there are 3 shifts of hunters...... so you have to work at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy5XfOOcdxM

Few more golds....... it really likes ROUND but does pretty well on the smaller gold tool

My first gold ring with the tarsacci!

3.1 grams 14k ( not a genuine diamond ) found at one of my swimming holes. My T2 doesn’t work very well here but tarsacci had no problems. I did not see the ID numbers I went by the sound not deep close to the surface with some iron close by.

Settings were: 18hkz, mixed mode, sensitivity 9, threshold-2.

Outstanding.... how sweet is that? One for the treasure chest.

Dug up what I thought was a white gold ring turns out to be stainless steel. Sounded like gold ring. I hate these SS rings.

Well you saw the ones I posted..... a real disappointment. BUT.... beats the heck out of a penny spill lol.

Been out of state and just got back and saw your great find. :thumbup: Did you pick up your unit from Merced and get some one on one instruction?

Why is the reeded edge flattened? Was someone going to make it into a coin ring. Found when I dug up the gold ring .

The dry river seems to be sanded in, no gold after many hours just deep pulltabs at 12-13 deep along with some deep iron and other junk. . So I decided to hunt the area where there was some erosion and exposed gravels littered with old rusty cans and rusty bottle caps. This is where I dug up the gold ring in November. I chased only high conductors since I wasn’t finding any gold anywhere. Dug up a 57-d Rosie and 54-s Washington quarter.:) The other day while park hunting I dug up a 1888 liberty head nickel almost 10 inches deep. My CTX couldn’t do this. Gonna try some relic hunting with the MDT this weekend and see how that goes.

I bought one recently brand new. Never used it on the beach, mostly for relic hunting. It was unusable for me. Kept saying that there was targets there but nothing there. Checked all the hits with a pi machine and it said nothing was there. Dug down anyway but never found a target. This clay Rocky Hill does that to a lot of detectors not just the Tarsacci. I sold mine as soon as I figured that out. They may be great for other people but it didn't work for me.