Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tarsacci metal detector

The reason one have to fill a request sheet is, it's sold in US with shipping included.
When one reside off shore from US the price of shipping is slightly different but likewise included to that destination.
The purchase of a Sarsacci MDT 8000 is dead easy, just leave payment information and shipping address for buyer and country of destination.
Now sit back and wait for the yellow DHL delivery van.
:cheers:

I use the MDT....... had it now 8 mos. Ive dug some rings ive had to straddle the hole it was so deep.... and they werent on the side of the hole. Its single freq (6.5, 9, 12, and 18khz) it has both a GB and a SALT BALANCE. Anyone who know an AquaSound knows what salt balance can do. Ive tested it and the Nox.......rarely has anyone taken a 3 gram 10K gold band INTO the water chest deep to test. You see it in the wet sand. We did both. The Nox will get that ring at around 12".... the MDT 14" in the wet sand near the surf. IN the water the Nox looses about 2"..... the MDT looses nothing. They do require a learning curve if you are a TID screen watcher...... im not. In AM they sound just like an Xcal in PP mode..... but have little to no swoooosh noise when running 9khz. Coils are 11" X 8 1/2". The machine is extremely light..... like a deus. Made out of a CF looking material..... 3 piece with a back pack to put it in. Thickness of the shaft is between the Nox and CTX. UPDATED locks..... no twisty type. Smaller Tesoro like box. It has a black sand setting, threshold (which is more of a gain for targets), sensitivity to 9, PP.... which you have to hold down, all push button and has a back light that works well. Screens easy to see in daylight. Really is a KISS design. Batteries are 5000s you can get anywhere and it uses 1. I hunt 7 or 8 hours and its still 3/4 full. Headphones are good, but i use Tony Eisenhowers. It has 4 tones...... or should i say PING/PONGS. You can size a target easily..... but the tones are set in AM the same. You start digging and say ..... wow what a loud tone for such a deep target.... no whispers. I have been impressed with my finds ..... especially on heavy gold and high K. Im assuming recent drop gold has been picked up and this gold is deeper and being missed. Im way ahead of my Nox totals from last year...... which were great i thought. I tested nearly 200 pieces of various gold and there were only two pieces the Nox got better depth on..... really really tiny cross and a hollow OPEN gold earring. The guy designed this machine to be a gold RING machines because most people didnt like digging tiny stuff. make no mistake thou this thing likes tiny too...... but it appears as thou it works by density as wall so those small tiny pieces of foil the Nox gets .... it dont unless you fold it over. It will find chains as well. The one i got recently had NO clasps and has some pretty small links. Dimitar does have a website and i believe a facebook page. 2 to 4" to me is pretty significant....... so i paid the price....little over $1500. Ive got NO DOG in this fight i just like the machine and havent put it down..... neither has the other guys i know. Not many of the people that have them for beach hunting are talking much..... so they are a pretty good secret right now. The designer, Demitar (and his family are all involved..... physics educated, USC professors, from Bulgaria) used to work for Fisher and designed the CoinStrike. This machine is a hybread...... not a VLF or PI.
Thanks for the input....interesting!

I just got one , and it handles EMI probly better than any machine I have owned. and can pierce the mineralized ground very well

Reactions: tvr
Got mine last mid January while at the beach. It had no problems on the beach, surf or wading. The standard coil cuts the water like a knife, excellent pinpointing, target separation and stable. Uses only one battery (comes with two and a charger.) Been using it in mild ground park hunting since March. Its a keeper