Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tax return is in, where's the new Tesoro?

mojotrout

They have about three weeks to get their new machine out before I spend my return on a modified Cibola.

I think I'll be quite happy with the Cibola, but Tesoro would be happier if I bought a new machine. They just need to give me the chance!

n/t

ya they better hurry before it gets spent

doesn't look like it's gonna happen ...kind of like when they had the sand shark dilema ...I finally gave up on em after 6 months of waiting and no news....:surrender:

It probably isn't gonna be here for a while. As in, summer/fall 2014. If we are lucky.

Yeah man you gotta figure if a manufacturer could time a detector release to be at this time of year they would sure help themselves in sales. Mine isn't here yet but I usually try something new when I get it.

Dang, tax return already? that was fast! Get a jump on everybody else if you can!:detecting:
Mud

mojotrout said:
They have about three weeks to get their new machine out before I spend my return on a modified Cibola.

I think I'll be quite happy with the Cibola, but Tesoro would be happier if I bought a new machine. They just need to give me the chance!

As it gets warmer here in N.E. Nevada, I plan on doing some prospecting. I will have no problem buying a Fisher Gold Bug. That's as close as I may get to my wish for a Lobo in a micro-max housing. I already have the Outlaw for coins, etc.

I wish I had a tax return I could spend on anything, mine goes right back to property and excise tax! Every damn dollar plus some. I am waiting to see what they come out with myself, in the mean time I'll work out my Tejon or Silver U, pending on the task.

You guys could just send that tax money to me and I can use it to pay my taxes.
Cheers