Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tejon external battery pack

Xergix

And here we go again, is it possible that if I take a new metal, the first thing I do is change the battery pack? E 'stronger than me, I hate the stylus and then having a number of spare batteries also have to find the method to use them: D: D
The beauty of lithium is that if they are good and give them good their energy until all of a sudden just say, not as the alkaline and nimh that his pants fall slowly.
Unfortunately the battery compartment of the Tejon is not suitable to contain three lithium ex computer, so I had to fall back on an additional container, so as not to change too much metal, I prefer to keep the original as possible, looking in the various drawers I found a little box that I wanted use for a mini model of a Tiny (metal impulse) project was abandoned, the measures are at the limit but remain precisely in the shape of the wings of support between the battery compartments, the measures 80x60x40 mm, I had to paint it because it was white clashed like crazy, the box is secured with four small screws, then you have to make a hole 4 mm from the box to the neck tube to allow the wires to reach the two battery compartments, the positive and negative wires must be brought to everyone in the right compartment holder and connected to the contact welding, this operation requires that the contact is pulled gently from its housing and put in place after welding.
The link to the new batteries will be based on an RJ45 network cable taken from a LAN side there will be a metal socket rj45, I chose this type of connector because it allows me to connect all three individually and then recharge the batteries separately, however the pictures are more explicit, if someone intends to replicate the change, be careful of the polarity.

13z0q69.jpg

nbx2dg.jpg

2dcg9i1.jpg

Throughout this maneuver, however, saves 40 grams compared to original battery packs and earn several hours of searching in more :)

Nice job. No need to keep buying batteries.

And moving the battery behind the arm rest makes it all balance even better too.
Nice modification.