Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Teknetics Direct?

AustinEd

So what has happened to Tekneticsdirect? Anyone know? I have seen a few videos about the Ameriteks on Youtube, but the website still seems to be down. I am interested in a Patriot (F70) but you can't buy one if you can't find one. Info anyone?

Thanks. Logical advice. But it does look like Teknetics is having some glitches getting this thing going with the Ameriteks.

They had a website issue last minute that was impossible to let pass. Obviously taking longer than expected to fix it. Compared to recent detector launches and such....waiting an extra week for the website seems a small ordeal.

Any vendor/dealer taking your order is literally sitting on your info until the website launches. Even vendors/dealers will be going through the website.

Should be up any day now.

It will most likely be finished this week after a few setbacks. I also hear the detectors wont start shipping till the week of April 6-11 so all preorders up until then.

AustinEd said:
Thanks. Logical advice. But it does look like Teknetics is having some glitches getting this thing going with the Ameriteks.

Glitches with the detectors? or the website? I am really wanting to try the patriot .

BarryL said:
AustinEd said:

Glitches with the detectors? or the website? I am really wanting to try the patriot .

Barry...
In that soil it should get deeeeep if it is indeed an F70 clone...and it finds stuff, boy does it find stuff.
You saw some of the things including silver and gold I used to bring to the meetings when I lived there.
Won tons of contests with that thing in 2014 and 2015, plus despite moving away in July of 2015 I still won the most coins award for that year.

I dug an Indian head coin spill with 3 indians and an old wheat at Loose park in the worst spot with the most EMI I had ever seen in disc not maxed out on the settings at all and the thing still told me something was there.
The coins were in about a square foot area spread out and from the 8-10" depth level.
This is after Prez Dan told me there were no old coins left there but probably plenty of clad and jewelry shallow.
Showed him. LOL!

More into the center of that park I dug the thumb ringer off an old bicycle bell that I got a depth reading of 13-14" and repeating VDI numbers from 23-26 with a few up to 40 but with a great solid tone in 1F.
I measured it...that target was at an actual 15".
The actual number on the thing was about a 25, nickel, so accurate at depth is just the tip of the iceberg with this thing.

No site was off limits or too challenging with the right settings and knowledge.
Ask Eric about that old farmhouse site at Shawnee Mission next to the golf course off Ogg Road and how much junk and ridiculous amounts of iron were in that yard.
It took time but eventually I learned how to hunt that site, avoid most of the iron, and come home with old wheats, Indians, silver dimes, a walker half and a ton of other great non ferrous targets most while using the big DD coil that comes standard on the Patriot.
Eric sold me mine after he won it and I have thanked him a million times for that starting on the first day he handed it to me and I found silver at Shawnee Mission.

Like I said there is nothing, nowhere, no conditions I have come across yet this thing could not conqueror including my devil dirt here in Alabama.

Tried to tell Darren that when he won his F70...I often wonder if he is still using it.