Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TEKNETICS MARK 1 RED BOX

Hello All,
I came across a Teknetics mark 1 metal detector with a red box, hip mount in excellent condition with original red coil, shaft, manual and nicad charger. does anyone know if it worth selling, it was part of a estate sale.

Thanks for your help...Tony

Tony
Send me some photo's of the Mark-1 to dwr62@msn.com I might be interested Doug

haven't received your email....duggr

Some still hunt with it and consider it the best all around coin hunter ever made.

vlad said:
Some still hunt with it and consider it the best all around coin hunter ever made.

Those were supposed to be built from New Old Stock parts left over from the factory, and he also warrantied them. Also, I'm thinking that he is no longer offering them.

Used Mark 1's don't get anything near that on the open market, even ones in near mint condition.
But, yes there is still a bit of a market for them. Just remember that the New Teknetics company doesn't have anything to do with the vintage units of the original Teknetics company!
No Parts,
No Service,
No Manuals,
No Advice,
So, the new Teknetics vs the old is only a name!
So, the few people that are searching for them are ones who already have one and like them enough to pick up deals on them for spares or parts and do most of the work on them there self. Or had one in the past and really liked it and fancy the idea of finding a really good deal on a nice one. (Vintage Teknetics Die Hards)

Mark

I don't think Keith has anymore for sale as he ran out of certain parts? As far as the originals super clean one's still bring a good price just ask Dugger as he is the Mark I guru!

I paid $200 shipped for this Black and Grey Below

101_7850.jpg

And $300 shipped for the "Mint Condition" LTD Below

It all comes down to who wants it the most!

Picture482.jpg

Picture465.jpg

Man those are some sweet machines Dugger! Almost too purdy to use. I would just sit looking at them and drooling over them.:drool:

wOW , dUGGER , tHE RED ONE IS THE ONE I HAVE, BUT HIP MOUNT VERSION, i HOPE I CAN GET THAT MUCH, BUT WHEN I OPENED ONE OF THE BAT COMPARTMENTS, i NOTICED 1 BATT CLIP IS MISSING, OTHER THAN THAT IT IN MINT CONDITION.
THANKSFOR THE PICS...
TONY

Tony Send me some photo's of the Mark-1....Duggr

I ended up selling the Mark-1 LTD....I should have held onto it but as usual I was trying to find something lighter
with "Great Tones"...No luck so I went back to the Good Old Mark series!...
Duggr