Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Cort

I have the very first production Cortes ever made, and I still have the original battery doors on it and they show no signs of wear. Those things are tough as nails, and will probably last longer than you do. If, by chance, they do break, Tesoro will replace them for free.

I thought the battery cover was flimsy on the Tejon. if it is the same on the Cortes then let me say a few things.

First, I use rechargeable batteries and remove them to charge every day. My covers are still good after 3 years of seasonal service, but I do keep a band around the covers to keep the battery packs from falling out. Also, simplicity is what helps keep a Tesoro so light

Second, lifetime warranty.

I felt the same about the battery cover hinge and was going to put on a Velcro over strip to secure the covers - but I never got around to doing that and the battery covers still are doing fine now for the Tejon and others. I figured if they fail, Tesoro will make it right.

Same setup on the DeLeon and I've never had a problem with mine.
BB