Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro...Please Update The Website

reddirtfisher

:cool: It would really be nice if Tesoro updated their website. It has been a long time. Is it also too much to ask for a new MDI catalog to read? :shrug:

You folks need to stop belly aching about Tesoro,who cares about their website not being up to date,how soon a new machine is going to be out,Geesh get out their and swing what you have now and let Tesoro worry about their business.

Why do they delete my comments??? If there is a problem with anything I say on here I want to know what is wrong with it..

I have to say that my previous remarks were made in haste. Sorry. I really don't care about the website..................but I'm frustrated with the slow intro on the Cazador. I feel the season is starting and I could be out detecting with the Caz. The whole naming thing should have been done at the end; when the Caz was ready to go. Name it, print up the decals, stick them on and sell,sell, sell..that's how I would have done it.

I apologize folks. People don't come here to see arguing. I'm just going to keep my opinions to myself.

Posting negative post.
Posted by: Mr.Bill [ Send a Message ]
Date: March 16, 2013 07:49AM Admin
IP/Host: 50.139.163.116

We, in management at Finds, have no problem with the listing of negative post. What we do have is a problem with seeing them presented in a nasty manner. You can make complaint post, but do it in a respectful way. Theres no reason to be nasty, start calling names, or be insulting. When we see that type of post, we dispose of it.

If your having a problem with a product, take it up with the manufacture directly. If its that bad, phone them directly, speak to them personally. If that doesn't straighten it out, move on, dont start a war here.

Just a explanation about how/why we generally delete post.

Mr. Bill
Finds Administrator

I think all these metal detector companies are in the game to make some money. Tesoro is not perfect but I like their over all philosophy. I had a friend today telling me that I had to dig everything if I wanted the good stuff. Then he goes on to tell me I had to have a multi tone VDI machine to do it right. Tesoro is not for everyone, but I like the way they think. If I am going to dig everything then why do I need anything more? Maybe by this time next year I wont feel this way, but I doubt it.

Radio said:
I think all these metal detector companies are in the game to make some money. Tesoro is not perfect but I like their over all philosophy. I had a friend today telling me that I had to dig everything if I wanted the good stuff. Then he goes on to tell me I had to have a multi tone VDI machine to do it right. Tesoro is not for everyone, but I like the way they think. If I am going to dig everything then why do I need anything more? Maybe by this time next year I wont feel this way, but I doubt it.

You can dig everything one machine finds and then you can come back to the same site and dig everything another different machine finds .Sometimes they are both capable of finding the same targets sometimes not . Add different coils and machines of different frequencies into the mix and you may find even more at the same site . What I am detecting for determines which of my detectors I will use . Sometimes I like picking out a target amidst several different tones , other times I like just one single pleasant tone .
The key is to like what detector/detectors you are using and to find spots with some promise . You don't have to dig everything to find the good stuff but if you do you will improve your chances . Best of luck to you .:detecting:

Radio said:
I had a friend today telling me that I had to dig everything if I wanted the good stuff. Then he goes on to tell me I had to have a multi tone VDI machine to do it right.
What he meant was..... [with your beep & dig] you have to dig everything to get the good stuff. A multi tone/screen gives you so much more info you can be a little bit choosier on what you dig....increases your odds of what you might have under the coil before you dig. After you've dug thousands upon thousands of coins, crap, junk, are 60yrs old, been thru a heart attack and cancer/chemo digging everything gets old. So (in my case) it's not a #'s game anymore for some of us. We'd rather slow down, use the extra info, dig less while shooting for more quality than quantity..........

It's really that simple and ultimately depends on the type of hunt YOU enjoy...?????

I doubt many could out hunt me in a #'s game (coins) with my 22yr old trusty Tesoro GSII That GSII will hunt circles around my Etrac, it recovers fast and will put the E to shame in a #'s game. But that was then (#'s game) and I'll NEVER part with it. It has a DEFINATE place in my arsenal and I'm good with it. I'm learning a new machine now (multi tone) and already notice the quality of my finds has increased while the amount of digging has decreased and that will continue to increase as I get better with the machine........jmho