Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro's New RSD 11 x 8 Inch Widescan Search Coil :tesoro::usaflag: Lucky Me!

I to have been testing the new coil. I went to my local park her dating back to the 1920s and marked off 10 targets with my Deus ranging from shallow to deep and tested them with the new coil on my Vaquero. The new coil was able to hear about 8 of the 10 targets with the two targets being just clicks that if I didn't know they were there would have just walked by. Was very pleased with the depth of it. A couple of the targets were pushing an inch or two past my Leshe digger which is 7 inches. The two clipped targets turned out to be just beaver tails at about 6 or so inches. I did notice that it seems to pinpoint at the center of the coil and not the tips like my other widescans. On the deep targets as I would start to move forward and back it would fade out somewhere at the half way point from the tip and the center and be the loudest in the center but was pretty dead on. Two targets turned out to be good targets, one 1944 merc at about 5 inches on edge and one wheat every bit of 8 inches down, very pleased with depth. Set up my Vaquero ground balanced neutral, turn neg 1/4 back, threshold at 3 oclock and sense at 8 or 9. Deus tracking read ground balance at about 87 to 91 and FE at about 3 to 4 up scale.