Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Testing the 1.10 Beta Test Versions

Possible the Goldfield, but I'd like to see a little more sensitivity, and as mentioned, to also work in the other modes the same way. That would be great.

Possible the Goldfield, but I'd like to see a little more sensitivity, and as mentioned, to also work in the other modes the same way. That would be great.
I don’t hunt in goldfield where i am but it would be nice if they eventually incorporated the threshold the same in all modes.
Even if they don’t its still a great detector just the way it is.
I mean you can’t compare anything else out there that has the performance and features for the money

it Took me a bit to understand what was going on with the Threshold, and I do not know for sure but I think you may be thinking just like I was about the threshold in the Legend

There are two different types of threshold that the Legend is running, one is pretty much useless in my opinion and the other is what we are all accustomed too

The Threshold in park,field and beach utilize what is known as a (Reference) threshold, a reference threshold alerts you when you have swept your coil over a discriminated target by giving you a little blip tone, for me personally if I have a target discriminated I could care less if I know it is there or not, I find the threshold in park,field and beach pretty useless, and this is just my opinions of course.

The Threshold in the Gold Mode is totally different from the threshold in park,field, and beach, the threshold in gold mode is what we are all accustomed too and is called a (TRUE THRESHOLD), a True Threshold will Null or Blank out when you sweep your coil over a target alerting you that you have passed your coil over a target that should be investigated the True Threshold is vary vary useful when using it, because that slight null or blanking alerts you of targets that are too deep to give you a audio response, this is vary useful when you are detecting for small sub gram deeper gold pickers,

set Correctly the True Threshold can actually increase the depth a detector see's a target, and quite the opposite if you set the threshold too low you can miss targets that you want to dig and if you set the threshold too high the threshold can actually mask targets because of the threshold being set to loud.

I use the Reference Threshold in Park mode to let me know a Disc'd item may be altering the TID of a nearby desirable target that I am investigating. A pulltab will blank while it pulls a high tone Dime down to 35-36 because they are so close to each other. I find it very helpful.