Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you First Texas/BH

dgerst

There's customer service, then there's Bounty Hunter. I have a Discovery 3300 I purchased at a pawn shop some 8 or 10 years ago. Recently the internal speaker came loose. Still worked. Just rattling around loose inside the case. Besides, I don't use the speaker anyway. But I got tired of the rattle and decided to peel the keypad membrane, unscrew the cover, and glue it back in. As luck and my own ineptitude would have it, I broke the ribbon cable connection on the membrane.

I called Bounty Hunter and explained what I had done. They said it would be about 30 bucks for the membrane and an hour of labor at $15. Still far cheaper than a new 3300 so I sent it in. Last Friday. It arrived today, seven days later. It's tuned up and as good as new, ID'ing coins in my test garden at least as deep as my DFX or Treasure Baron. No repair charge. No return shipping fee. Nothing.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this. Thank you Bounty Hunter.

WOW. That's excellent and very rare to find that level of customer service these days. Reaffirms my decision to buy a Bounty Hunter. Outstanding.

Yes, I also have had the same positive experience with the great customer service from First Texas. That's why after owning my 1st BH detector a Pioneer 505, when I decided to upgrade, I purchased another Fist Texas Product, the BH Legacy 3500. Lupe and the guys in their service department are metal detector enthusiasts themselves and really do go the extra mile.Ya gotta love those guys!