Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THANK YOU JIMZILLA

crazyzook

Went out this morning at 7:30 with Jimzilla after attending a family party and getting home at 2:30 this morning. I was spent after one hr. no breakfast or coffee. Jimzilla is hunting 200 yards from me, calls to tell me he just found a large cent and to come to where he is hunting. Had to get my coffee and I was heading home. Picked up the coffee and said ah let me put in one more hour. Went back and over to where Jimzilla is hunting and within 5 minutes BINGO!!!! 1907 Barber Half, my first.

Wow Big Silver is allways fun to find.I've gotten 3-barber quarters and 1-barber dime with theCTX Now it's time to move up I think ! ! Great Find Crazy Grumpy

Zook what a great find. I'm glad it was you who found it. More to come baby

You sure made the right decision to come back. Congrats!

Hi Reesab,
Being new to to Minelab I was digging all signals, as I remember I was getting a lot of iron signals with an 1240 popping up so I decided to dig. A more experienced hunter Jimzilla was with me and he was surprised at the numbers it was throwing. He seemed to think the iron all around the coin made it hard to pick out the target. Guess I just got lucky.
I was hunting in coin mode combined audio. The combined audio seems to help identify the higher conductive targets . That's what really made me dig it.