Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank You!

Oh Brandon, It was our pleasure! We didn't do anything special and it was so good to see you there at the meeting tonight. I honestly think you'll love being part of our club. We have a lot of fun and the members are all awesome. Sure hope to see you next month and at the Fun Hunt when we post the whereabouts, etc.

If you ever need any help or questions answered, we've got a lot of people with a wealth of information and willing to lend a hand.

Happy Hunting,

Nancy

We are so glad you could make it tonight Brandon.....:thumbup:

No rules. Just be sure to fill the plug in and stomp it down before you leave. Always leave it better than you found it if you can. Good luck!

I would also not dig on the soccer fields during soccer season. May upset people who think there child would trip on a hole even though you fill them in nice. Search the sidelines though where the parents sit, while games are not going on. Lots of trash but good place to find lost jewelry.
Check out YouTube for video about digging nice plugs also. I have had a park person come up and tell me the rule about not disturbing vegetation and asked to see my holes. She said since she could hardly tell where I dug that I could continue. Definitely do you best and pick up trash and if you dig trash take that to. Makes it easier next time you hunt there. HH!

There are a few of us that personally know Glen Oak "Used To" have some goodies. Ha! Ha! I'm sure we left something for you. Don't just stick to the upper park areas. Try the woods,

Hi Brandon, Sorry I never answered you before now but we were out camping. I'll send you an email.

Brandon, Did you get my email?