Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks 53Silver

allcav

Many thanks to all you do for Tesoro. I hope you can keep doing what your doing for many years to come.
Thanks Mike!

And I'll just add; thank you for what you do for the hobby and all us hobbyists! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm sure I can speak for Tesoro users when I say, thanks Tesoro for putting excellent products in our hands, at prices that make sense. Tesoro detectors - "Excellence in Simplicity"!

I have to wonder how many detectors have been sold due to Mikes videos. He certainly sold me on the Outlaw. But his videos are so compelling that I am thinking of getting a Golden umax also. I was already a Tesoro man but Mike made me want them all. Thanks Mike:clapping: If I'm ever in your area I would love to do a hunt with you. Probably wont happen but its nice to think about. If you are ever in California I'm sure some of us Left coasters would show you our hot spots:cheers:

He does a great job, keep it up!

All I can say to Mike on his videos is SICK! I mean that in a "you rock" kind of way :) I am glad that Robert has publicly thanked you for the videos. I also hope that he has shown the rest of the Tesoro crew in Prescott your videos too. You're videos have probably sold a few units for them ;) You break down the machines in the simplest terms for everyone. I had previously been interested in the Golden, but was unsure because I didn't have a clue about how the notch worked. With your explanation, it is back on my list :) The Outlaw is next after that . Mike and Tesoro, keep doing what you are doing....it works :)
PS, the next new Tesoro unit should land in the Hands of Mike for a full blown evaluation and video ;)

i got my v becaues of mike videos. i saw all is videos dont no how many times . and it is excellent metal detector thanks.to mike and Tesoro

mike5853 said:
Thanks for the kind words, and I'm sure I can speak for Tesoro users when I say, thanks Tesoro for putting excellent products in our hands, at prices that make sense. Tesoro detectors - "Excellence in Simplicity"!

I agree,
Robert, for all the complaining and whining we do, not getting this, Tesoro should have done this, etc........down deep know that we still consider Tesoro detectors a great machine and probably always own one or more....LOL Since selling my Eldo, tried a few other ID multi-tone machines not sure I am really satisfied with them like I was with the Eldo. The recently acquired Amigo II
will keep me happy until I figure out what Tesoro I want again..

I gotta admit, I watch Mike's videos and I start reaching for my wallet......just wish it had some cash in it:)

Yes thanks Mike! You have great videos and really do show them in a compelling way! Each time I see one of your videos I want "That" unit, Beale.

Mike, your videos are top notch. I have gained more knowledge from your efforts than any other videos I have viewed. I know you are mainly a coin hunter, but i'd love to see you make one, especially with the Outlaw, for relic hunting detecting some brass, lead, pewter, etc. I know you don't get paid for all this but I'd do my best to send you a cold beer.
Thanks, Bill

Maybe Tesoro could name their next detector the "53 Silver" :bouncy::tesoro:

Sign me up for a 53silver!! I dont need to even watch the vid. I have to agree with all of the above. Bought the Outlaw based on mikes vids...and Golden is next on my list! Thank you Mike.

Mike is gifted at doing videos. A good video is many times better than someone trying to explain something in print.

His videos clearly demonstrate why Tesoro detectors work so well and are so highly prized by their users.

tabman

I bought my brother a Silver Umax shortly before he passed on ......He loved walking and picking up coins in parking lots, and he even had special curves in certain roads where he said he found a TON of clad and jewelry ...... I bought him a Silver Umax and he had a BALL with it ...... I think my brother said it best when he said that when he watched Mike describing a machine , that he felt like he was right there in the Park or wherever Mike was , and that he was operating the machine right along with Mike .......This is truely a gift .....No hype , no fancy trickery , just plain ole real life scenario's with real life simple detectors ........ I'm sure I can speak for many others in saying that we look forward to seeing more of Mkes ext\remely informative video's .....GREAT JOB MIKE !!......JIm

machineman said:
I have to wonder how many detectors have been sold due to Mikes videos. He certainly sold me on the Outlaw. But his videos are so compelling that I am thinking of getting a Golden umax also. I was already a Tesoro man but Mike made me want them all. Thanks Mike:clapping: If I'm ever in your area I would love to do a hunt with you. Probably wont happen but its nice to think about. If you are ever in California I'm sure some of us Left coasters would show you our hot spots:cheers:

I bought my new 'Outlaw' BECAUSE of his videos. I had heard people talking smack about it but I love mine and am still learning it. I've only been detecting a little over a month now.

Thanks Mike! :clap: