Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks for all your help!!!

SkipSC

I bought a new Fisher F5 a couple of weeks ago, and as a "newbie" the manual might as well had been written in Chinese. I read it, and re-read it and read it again. But it was all of my new friends and fellow hunters here on Findmall that gladly offered me tips, suggestions and help to get me started. So with that said, I just wanted to give a big thank you to so many helpful tips and pointers to get me up and running. Thank you!!! Now that I have had a chance to put it through the paces I am getting the hang of it. I know I still have a lot to learn about some of the settings, etc., but I am (excuse the expression) DIGGIN' IT.

Yesterday I put it through the paces hunting coins, and today hunting Civil War memorabilia with permission from the owners of both sites. Here is a picture of each days finds. Might not be exciting to some of you seasoned hunters, but to me it is a sign of times to come, and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks Again, Skip

WTG Skip, nice finds.

Take the F5 to a tot lot and play..... see what you find.

WTG nice slugs keep pluggin along looks like your doing great HH

Manual? We don't got no manual! We don't need no steenking manual! Looks like you're doing just fine. Each trip will be a learning experience for a while, but, you seem to have taken well from the start!! Is that a silver ring above the quarters in the first pic?

And, welcome to the group!! Lot's of fine folks here and all are willing to help.

You are doing Great Skip, Keep it up!!! Joe & Kandi

Roland, yes that is a silver ring. It is actually three silver rings in one. It registered as a dime when I detected it.

Very nice! All the silver rings I have found, depending on size, have been in the penny, dime, quarter range (mostly in the penny range). Only that big honker with all the stones chimed in in the quarter range.