Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks for nothing Minelab....

martygene

4 emails with pictures of broken stand and serial numbers. 2 phone conversations and 6 weeks later no replacement yet. Thanks for nothing MINELAB!!!

That's real customer service! :(-----What's happened to them?---I thought they were doing better lately in that regard.

I spoke with Steve twice and sent about 5 emails with pictures and that started in early April and now it's June 3rd. and still nothing

Sorry to hear @martygene Yes Minelab has gone down hill since the winter after the CTX was released. Guv, Digger and I used to conference call the folks in Australia before they got pink slips. Now unfortunately all that is left is corporate robots that only believe in their bottom line and not about good people such as @martygene

Haven't heard a good thing about minelabs customer service, ever. .When the equinox was released people where getting broken coil ears, electronics freezing up, water in the control, etc. Normal bugs I'd say from any new release. . minelab took care of them and people raved over the customer service. I think they took care of those people cause of the problems so early in release that r&d wanted to see the problems and rectify them on future production. Now it's the same ole minelab customer service they've always been known for. Heck, they don't even wanna splurge a few dollars for advertising here on the forum, so minelabs the bottom and I think the administrator is being nice by allowing that .

I called Steve again at Minelab customer support and this time he ordered a new stand for me. I even have a tracking number and might be here by next Monday. Yay. The squeaky wheel for the oil at last.

I know it’s hard to swallow excuses and reasons when you’re the guy holding the short end of the stick...just remember that right now, the entire planet is going straight to hell in a hand basket, and it might be affecting some people/business more than others. Attention has definitely shifted away from “what do we WANT” and shifted decidedly toward “what do I/we need to do to keep myself/family/business afloat and safe”. There might be someone out there that cared about the broken part a couple months ago...now not so much. It’s good to hear it seems to be straightened out now...

When Jamie was there things were handled quickly! I sent my controller back took almost 3 weeks for a replacement! Just order a metal one mine had a crack in it so I upgraded!
Mark

Didn't some gal that excelled at customer leave Minelab? I think her name was Jamie?
Yes but I believe she is no longer working there I dealt with Her she was excellent!