Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks for the support everyone . . .

srf2112

No need to respond to this thread. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the forum for all the encouragement and support I've received regarding my recent bad luck and forced MD'ing layoff. For those unaware, I recently went through a terrible run of misfortune that included 2 car burglaries (one included all my coils, DX-1, gear, etc), a car fire that destroyed a friends car I had borrowed and a subsequent 4 month hunting hiatus. I literally didn't know if I would be able to recover to MD again. The support from the friends I've made here has made all the difference. Thanks EJ (Cajuncoinhunter), Larry (IL), Del (DP&OR) and anyone I'm omitting inadvertently. As you probably already realize, these hunters are among the best, most experienced MD'ers on the planet but I'm here to tell you that they are also some of the nicest most considerate people you could ever hope to meet. Talent and skill are to be admired but the true measure of a man is in his character . . . and you all possess both. Thanks again to everyone for helping me to get back to a passion I can't ever see myself without. Take care and HH.

Scott,

I'll respond anyway.... Thanks for the kind words but they were not needed. GLAD you are "back in the hunt". Happy Easter. CCH

Thanks . .Happy Easter to you too EJ. BTW Mods I appreciate you leaving this thread in the MXT forum. I realize it might be more appropriate for the "feedback" forum but most of my posts and the friends I've made, are on this forum. HE (Happy Easter)

You are welcome Scott, have a happy Easter.

Scott-----I'm glad things are working out for you.------I appreciate your thoughts and I do thank you for the kind words--but there are better hunters than I am both on this forum & on other forums.------Have a blessed Easter-----HE HAS RISEN!!!!!!!!!-----------------God Bless, Del