Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THIS LAST WEEKEND ONE TO REMEMBER !!!!! ALSO THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT SPONSORS WHO DONATED ALL THE GOODIES WE GAVE AWAY !!!! SPE

GOLDDIGGER

All said and done it was a GOOD turn out and PERFECT weekend for the seminars !
Everyone that I talked with said they had a GREAT time and learned at least a little more than they knew before the hunts!
I would just like to say thanks to ALL that came and shared in a very memerable event !
We will do it next year BUT Mike has already told me I have to run the show next time!!!!
I would also like to thank ALL the GREAT SPONSORS on this forum for there GREAT Donations that made a LOT of people VERY happy with the GOODIES
they gave us to GIVE away !!!!
GUVNER has told me he will post some pic's of the weekend here soon.
He has a few up on the HUNT FORUM allready !
Thanks again and I tip my hat to BIG MIKE ALSO FOR ALL THE GREAT WORK HE PUT INTO GETTING EVERYTHING SET UP SMOOTH SO WE COULD ALL HAVE FUN!!!!!
Things like this are very hard to make happen and get everything to go smooth, MIKE was the reason it all worked out GREAT !
Thank you also Larry, Sorry about that 1 signal I had you listen too I knew there had to be a RUSTED bottle cap close by the Wheat back ,I could here the NULL! Meeting you and your wife Nancy was GREAT, And I can't help but think I have seen you guys at a hunt someplace else before????????
Maybe it was the water hunt the club put on up at lake springfield a few years back!!
Let me know if you figure it out!
Also thanks GUV for having a FINE FORUM for us to gather and meet with people who are JUST as CRAZY as we are about digging in the DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER) J.W.

It was great meeting you Jim and the rest of you guys. We had a fantastic time trading rib pokes, hunting and eating. Our paths may have crossed 4 or 5 years ago when Nancy and I were hunting in Southern IL with Rick and a couple of other Explorer guys somewhere around the Shelbyville area. Forgot all about the adventure and the town park we were raiding.................

All and all, I think everybody had a fun and educational time in St. Louis.

A big thanks to you, Mike and Gary and the sponsors. :clapping:

Larry
DFX Classroom Moderator