Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks U.P.S. for Nothing!!

Maui Mike

Well.. i am still waitting for my scoop from Nut....NOT his fault., rather U.P.S. sent my scoop to Alaska!! So.. instead of getting my new long handled scoop 10 days after ordered.. it will end up getting to me.. according to U.P.S. Some time in the next 2-4 days.. thats almost 3 weeks in delivery... man this is killing me!!! All i can say is HEY! me wanna dig with it!! I do want to say that Travis, has been awesome in communicating with me and even refunded my shipping charges. WTG Travis, Thank-you. So.. after sleeping in today, cause i get up at 3:45am for work most days... i went down to the shores , across from my home.. and it was high tide and murky.. we do not play in murky waters here.. The Man In The Gray Suit is in then....i took a few pics for you all. Shaka \OOO/ Mikey *aka* "Mr. Still waitting"

Hey i'm waiting on excal II one package is already in tx the other in in mississippi go figure supposed to be together i having withdraws from lack of water booties

Yah, i just saw my package has been sitting on Oahu, since friday !!!!!! What??? these guys don't work every day?? Bull loney..... i have to wait till when they feel like moving it??? Sorry to rant, but, THEY SUCK!!!!I had this whole week-end planned with that scoop.. ggrrrrrrrr:ranting:

My 2 packages have made it to tx an are sitting in mesquite tx no more tha 100 miles away been tracking movement they sat fro 1 1/2 days please get on with it .
But my snell mail is already in the hands of the guy in florida man

Never ever use UPS. There are terrible. I sent a brand new laptop, insured, to a relative. It never made it. Someone within UPS stole it! I filed a claim and it took three weeks to get paid and UPS tried to short me. :starwars:

www.fedex.com

Here is my UOOPS story. Last year ordered an new excal 800 well the little brown truck delivered it to some one with the same house number as mine but on a different street. The really sad thing was the address on the box was correct. Thankfully the person who recieved my $1400 package (md and accessories). brought it over to my house.