Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanksgiving Big Silver

Metal Magnet

Hey everyone, even though I am a Deus noob, I was able to pull this 1943 Silver half out of the ground this morning. I was hunting at a family member's house that I have hit before. It was build in 1827. Unfortunately, the ground has been bulldozed in almost all areas during a rehab in the 1980s. Tons of iron and super challenging.

I went to an area in the woods and got a slamming 94. I at first hesitated to dig b/se there are a lot of huge iron signals, but the sound had a nice, softer quality to it. So, I dug, and was rewarded. Loving the Deus.

Sweet find. Really cool to find the big stuff

Very nice Metal Magnet...Congrats!

A great looking coin for sure - congrats !

Awesome
I don't find many of those, but when you run across one you just know it.
Congrats on a great find.