Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The 13th & 16th has come and gone any shipped yet?

Southwind

Last I remember it was the 13th or the 16th that the Racer was being shipped out to dealers. Did that happen?

Yes I know I'm impatient but there is major construction going on in our city park and I'd love to hit it with the Racer before they cover things up.

Thanks

Terry------Those were the date(s) that the Racers were supposed to be sent to the U.S. distributor (not dealers).-----I'm waiting for an answer from them to my post--might be a bit before we hear from them--what with the time difference.-------------Del

They have been shipped to the dist and they expect them later in the month, lot has to do with the shipping and the customs is why they are taking that long. Then when the dist get them they will be sent to the dealers while supply last as I heard those the dealers ordered before the 10 or so of March will go to the dealers, those ordered after then will be on the next shipment.
I expect if no problems with the shipping or custom dealers will see them around the first of April.

I know we are all waiting and it gets hard to do when the weather is getting nicer, but just think those that never preordered will have to wait even longer.

Rick

The weathers getting nicer here. Snows all gone ground is thawing out and I just can't wait to get my Racer. Hope everyone gets there's soon.

Don't wait on the Racer. Grab one of your other weapons and hit the park

jdeiana said:
My local metal detector store in Massachusetts got their shipment today.

Is that Detector Electronics Corp. in Southborough?
They are also the distributor for Makro in the US.
It would make sense that they are the first store to show the Racers.

Well, that's great news then! It means the Racers have made it through US Customs
and are at the US distributor. I hope that means they will very quickly be on their
way to individual dealers and customers. (One of those customers is me.)

I was worried that the Racers might get hung up in Customs for a long time,
but apparently not.

Yes. I was very surprised to get the call that they were in. I figured I would be waiting until the end of the month. Thought I might be one of the first ones to get one so figured I would let you all know that you are very close to getting your Racers.

jdeiana said:
Yes. I was very surprised to get the call that they were in. I figured I would be waiting until the end of the month. Thought I might be one of the first ones to get one so figured I would let you all know that you are very close to getting your Racers.

I sure appreciate your news. I think it's going to start a lot
of conversation and excitement among those of us who
have had our Racers on order. That's over 5 weeks for me.

Folks,
Remember Makro/Nokta have been shipping detectors to the US..So in the eyes of the Customs folks, they are not strange or suspicious or anything. I think folks may be surprised at just how fast and smooth things go. It won't be long till there will be Racers racing all over the countryside in white vans and brown trucks, then in folks hands.

What kind of construction is going on Southwind? I love when they tear up stuff and clean the yesteryear trash out for us

Southwind said:
Last I remember it was the 13th or the 16th that the Racer was being shipped out to dealers. Did that happen?

Yes I know I'm impatient but there is major construction going on in our city park and I'd love to hit it with the Racer before they cover things up.

Thanks