Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the 1821 bust dime and the three others click the picture 4 supersize this is for everyone who wanted better pictures

Here are better pictures of the 4 dimes I found for the people who wanted to see better pictures sorry about the other ones these are much better these 4 dimes I found in two days in the same area a field a small corner cornfield I found 1797 half cent yesterday but I need to get professionally cleaned also buttons buckles Colonials King Georges it has been a great place to hunt using my Safari seated dime was only about 2 inches the bust was about 10

yes the was a house in the field and it's weird to find all those different darlings there and a lot of Colonials and then some wheats I just posted the pictures because someone said they wanted better pictures that's why I did it

Yup, easier to see them now. Thanks!
HH - Bruce