Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Day After......

frankj3

I took the day off from work to go to the beach to look for bling and cha-ching. I had barely gotten started before the bottom fell out. I checked the radar to see if it was gonna subside soon.........NOT A CHANCE!!

So I packed it in and headed home. With 80-90% chance of rain everyday this week it may be a few days before I can get back on the beach.

So I guess it's nap time.........

"A bad day detecting is better than a good day at work! "

HH y'all.

Frank

Sounds like the weather guessers in your area are just as accurate at those in my area. I went to the beach early (before sunrise) as they were predicting rain to start about 10 am. I stayed until about 1:30 as the beach got so crowded that detecting was becoming problematic. I did not want to irritate folks by being too close to them so I decided to call it a day. Still waiting for the rain and it is 6:30 pm.