Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Definition of Discipline

Capphd

Mine arrived at the office while I was at lunch. Here is a photo of the box. I have so much to do this afternoon that I dare not open the box. It will just have to wait until I get home this evening. I think.

Your will power is tremendous - I would crumble under the pressure!

ya if you open it nothing els will get done , better waite

We hear you..., but be strong...

I love that picture lol

earthmansurfer said:
We hear you..., but be strong...

Did a dealer ship it to you? or was it directly from minelab?

Heck, I ordered the CTX 3030 on may 20th with ALL the accessories (waterproof headphones and both coils) and I still haven't received a tracking id.

my dealer said on may 20th he said he had "20 of them coming" , now he's saying he will have the stuff shipped directly from minelab to me.

I called minelab and they said the CTX 3030 and ALL accessories for it are back-ordered with NO ETA.

Yea..... huge bummer. not very fun to have over $3,000 tied up with no eta and mixed answers. Minelab said "Call us back in a couple weeks to check the ETA, we can't give you any ETA right now"

You should cancel your order and find another dealer. I ordered mine last night and already have a tracking number.

aoyue2702 said:
Did a dealer ship it to you? or was it directly from minelab?

Heck, I ordered the CTX 3030 on may 20th with ALL the accessories (waterproof headphones and both coils) and I still haven't received a tracking id.

my dealer said on may 20th he said he had "20 of them coming" , now he's saying he will have the stuff shipped directly from minelab to me.

I called minelab and they said the CTX 3030 and ALL accessories for it are back-ordered with NO ETA.

Yea..... huge bummer. not very fun to have over $3,000 tied up with no eta and mixed answers. Minelab said "Call us back in a couple weeks to check the ETA, we can't give you any ETA right now"

pspr said:
You should cancel your order and find another dealer. I ordered mine last night and already have a tracking number.

Can you tell me who you ordered from? Or pm me.

I paid my dealer in FULL on the 20th of may , and still dont even have a stinking tracking number.
He went a week straight without answering his phone, wouldn't return my calls, it made me think something was up.

I finally got ahold of him yesterday, He's a nice guy but I've never delt with him before, he just keeps saying minelab is the delay, not him.

I don't think I am allowed to post the info in the forum and I don't see how to send you a PM. (but if you put an at sign and tx.rr.com after my username you can send me an email)

aoyue2702 said:
pspr said:

Can you tell me who you ordered from? Or pm me.

I paid my dealer in FULL on the 20th of may , and still dont even have a stinking tracking number.
He went a week straight without answering his phone, wouldn't return my calls, it made me think something was up.

I finally got ahold of him yesterday, He's a nice guy but I've never delt with him before, he just keeps saying minelab is the delay, not him.