Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Deus 2 Remote clasp broke today

I am going to tell everyone YOU said so lol.
I wonder why XP doesn’t just update and advise on their website the info for service/repairs unless it’s on there and i missed it. Just says to contact your dealer. So i guess whom ever you purchased it from is responsible for setting up the service and warranty assuming they are still around.But they are essentially guaranteed repairable for at least 10 years according to the website which is pretty good.
Your just a detective and keep asking good questions, I did contact my dealer and he gave me the information, nuff said

I just bought a 3-d printed remote holder that fits into the shaft so remote can’t knock off and it slips in like an open case with a thumbscrew on top piece . I got it so I can remove the remote and wear it on my wrist if I want to. It’s very easy to put in or take out. And They come either left tilted for righty’s or right tilted for lefty’s and they cost like $30. It’s well made for 3-d printed part of that size.you can find them on the eBay

Donna, I first emailed the USA XP site ( based in Massachusetts; now called metal detector.com, that company just bought the old company). That company emailed me contact info for American Detectors at 817-498-7100. This company is based in Texas.
Tony NJ
I had a problem with my MI6 threads on the cap and body and also called the company in Texas very nice lady sent me a whole new Mi6 body no charge I've never broke on of those on D1 or D2
Mark

I had a problem with my MI6 threads on the cap and body and also called the company in Texas very nice lady sent me a whole new Mi6 body no charge I've never broke on of those on D1 or D2
Mark
Forgot about that. Thats the only other flaw.

Donna, I first emailed the USA XP site ( based in Massachusetts; now called metal detector.com, that company just bought the old company). That company emailed me contact info for American Detectors at 817-498-7100. This company is based in Texas.
Tony NJ
I had heard they Xp was moving. Ill give them a call and see what to do.

Thx,
Donna

Tony NJ
Thanks Tony for info. I just called and they are sending a new one !!!!

Happy 4th

Donna

Tony NJ
I called American Detctors, told them my connector broke. They asked for shipping info and I just received a new mount in about a week. No charge !!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)