Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Equinox obsolete? I do not think so!!

fwcrawford

I had a decent day to get out and returned to the old school where I found the Mercury dime last week.
I spent 5 hours there today and got the first silver quarter and the Sterling 4H pin in the first 15 minutes of starting out.
These coins were spread out over a very large sports field and it took some patience to stick with it, but I am happy with the results I got.
Finding that first silver coin early on gave me a lot of motivation today.. funny how they seem to do that!!LOL
I am not looking for a replacement for this detector anytime soon!
Thanks for looking!
IMG_0419.JPG

Holy smokes Felix !! You were busy today!!
That’s a super 5 hour hunt ! I agree with finding silver quick. Enthusiasm is running high, blood pressure in high, waiting for the next silver high 😂 you need to take some time off and rest 🤭

You are so right Felix! One of these new models would really have to impress me to change from my Equinox 600. One of the new models released looks like an Equinox copy anyway. Nice hunt buddy!

I have been using my Nox since 2018 and it is not going anywhere! But I did just buy a Deus 2 because I needed to have another detector especially if one breaks!
Mark

No machine is really “obsolete”. They’re all just different tools which may or may not work better in different situations. A really big factor is whether or not the machine and operator get along, more important than many people would believe. It looks like you two are getting along just fine!

No machine is really “obsolete”. They’re all just different tools which may or may not work better in different situations. A really big factor is whether or not the machine and operator get along, more important than many people would believe. It looks like you two are getting along just fine!
Yep your absolutely correct I make sure I take my time and good coil swing is one of my big pet peeves.
Mark