Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Equinox sniffs a couple goodies out for me today....

fwcrawford

I went for a few hours today before calling it quits due to high winds and low temperatures, but I did manage to find a couple nice finds which was worth the effort.
My first 1916, but unfortunately no "D" on the back.
Large cent appears to date from 1796-1807 from what I can make out of the image.
Thanks for looking!!
IMG_0421.JPG
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0424.JPG

There are treasures on that property!! Just think you only scratched the surface. Did I tell you how much I love that merc dime? Send it to me 🤭 mine as well send the large cent too. 😂
Despite strong winds and cold temperatures I know those coins warmed you right up lol

Great great shot of that merc. That photo does justice to my favorite silver coin.

Nice finds Id be going back! That's a bust large cent could be 1796-1808 I believe
Mark