Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The F44 is a great choice for " An old Guy" like me!

woodchiphustler

With the eye's giving way that large meter is a plus. I also like the lite weight of the machine and it's a great value. Kicking some ass on a new permission in very iron enriched soil loaded with colonial nails. I hunt in the Artifact mode!

Way to go on your nice finds, with the F44
I'm sure it's a very good mschine. Big brother to the fun F22.

was I replaced the factory coil with a NEL sharpshooter coil.. I feel this is a better set-up... at least for me...

Continued good luck to you..

Mark ( ohio )

F 44 seems to be an under-rated detector. Very nice detector with lots of features and very lite-weight.

Mark ( ohio ) said:
was I replaced the factory coil with a NEL sharpshooter coil.. I feel this is a better set-up... at least for me...

Continued good luck to you..

Mark ( ohio )

Would the Nel's Sharpshooter coil work on the F22.

I keep a 5.75 round concentric on my DeLeon 90% of the time.

Nice finds buddy.