Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Final Answer ! :usan:

jimpugh

When You just Got To know.........
The Deadly Duo....
DSC01647.jpg

wrapping your head around both these machines......Can make it Happen .....Anytime.... Anywhere....Walk softly and cary a Big Shovel...

Happy Trails
jimpugh

You sure do have a fist-full of dollars on that homestead's side board,

Now just take care no 'injuns' come and 'scalp' your beloveds..

Jim. If you need some extra protection, I'll mosey on over and keep you company.....Tex.

p.s. I'll bring my own jug!

Not to mention the At-Pro, E-Trac (?), F75 (?) and Deus I see lurking in the background. And my wife thinks I'm sick for having what I have for this hobby. Thanks for the evidence I can show my wife that there are people who are worse than I am, haha. I wish I could add a GPX 5000 to my collection, but sadly I have no way of justifying one as I live in Minnesota and don't have a single place where I can use one. I hope you have fun with all those machines. It seems you have just about every type of detecting covered between all those. Cool wall by the way. Thanks for sharing and happy hunting -Marc

[size=medium]I got Banks in a bunch of streams......And I know the Combination[/size]
jimspics033.jpg

[size=medium]ps me and my CTX got turned around on the bayou lookin for another Copeland hideout....lookie what we found... hunted down the owner... and made a deal and she followed me home added her to my Shovels
"treasure is in the eye of the beholder"[/size]

DSC01634.jpg

[size=medium]As my pappy use to say you can rest when your Pushin Daisies[/size]
[size=medium]Happy Trails[/size]
jimpugh

Man that's a nice pan! I had a 75 FLH Shovel head myself. And even though it was a AMF Bike that thing never left me stranded. I had a couple EVO's that did though. It is nice to see the older iron still on the road.