Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The first published field test

It looks like The Searcher Magazine will have the first published field test. http://www.thesearcher.co.uk/index.php

Ah ok. Someone else posted that here but I wasn't seeing the piece about the field test. I don't see the March one available as digital edition yet. I am sure you could get the gist of it from a uk forum..

I contacted the publisher and the digital copy will be available this Friday the 26th.

Oh great! Thanks Fire fighter.. It will be worth the four bucks or so to read it..

Heck if you guys are willing to pay four bucks to get a field test report I'll put up a real unbiased video (when I get mine) and only charge you $5 to view it.....;o)

Heck if you guys are willing to pay four bucks to get a field test report I'll put up a real unbiased video (when I get mine) and only charge you $5 to view it.....;o)[/quote]
:laugh: I've not read every magazine, but I've never seen a bad review of a detector yet. Its paid advertising so there not going to shoot the goose that lays the golden egg . I'm not knocking the Equinox I've ordered one myself, but I wouldn't but a detector based solely on there reviews.

Yeah, thanks, i'll just get the magazine

Bill_S said:
Heck if you guys are willing to pay four bucks to get a field test report I'll put up a real unbiased video (when I get mine) and only charge you $5 to view it.....;o)

LOL