Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The golden flu shot

DigginDoc

Headed over for my flu shot this week with my wife. While waiting for the 15 minute after time, I checked out the pictures of the old town a hundred or so years ago. I saw my favourite park during a baseball game in 1915. Didn't realize it was that old. Once home, I headed over with the trusty E-Trac to try and coax some old silver out. I wasn't doing too much with only a few coins when a solid signal F12/14 and C15/16 was ringing out. A plug dug and it's still in the hole. A scoop of dirt out and the pinpointer says here it is. St Christopher in a golden outfit 10K pendant.:yikes: Down about 5 inches. Second lucky gold in less than 2 weeks.
and 74 cents. A good day.
Happy Hunting to all, good luck and stay safe.
Doc
[attachment 214745 IMG_5333resized.jpg]

That's a great find! Thanks for posting it. HH-CC

Nice job! Gotta love gold!