Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Ground is Still Soft :smile:

banditicey

YES We Are In Our Winter Months And Any Day We Can We Detect:twodetecting:

However, Because It Does Get Dark Before We Get Home From Work It Is The Weekends That We Detect Mostly

We Just Found Out Our Program Needed Some Tweeting And This Is The Result Of That Tweeting

The Quarter And An Indian Is Mine And The Merc And An Indian Is Brian's But He Also Found A "COPY" Of A Reale :thumbdown:

Years Ago I Also Found A Copy Of A Reale At A Boy Scout Camp :rofl:

The Two Rings Were Found By Brian The Small One Is Stamped Copper With Small Smooth Stones And The Other Is Sterling
I Cleaned Them And In Fact Aside From Placing Most Of The Coins In Holders I Organize The Finds..A Women's Work Is Never Done!

Just Want To Show You A Pile Of Some Of The Wheat's We Found In The Recent Hunts
And They Range From 1909 through the 1950's

Thank You For Viewing And HH

Nice Finds! Our ground seemed pretty hard the other day, then we had six inches of snow on it so couldn't get out.... Glad you are still able to make some finds though!

Nice finds Eva, the fields we have been hunting are not to bad yet, the other day there was a frozen crust of an inch or two so no problem digging.

I went out for just under two hours today to the local Park we found most of the previous posted finds in this post

I found another silver Quarter 1932 and two wheat's 1925 and 1935 but I am posting only the Quarter for view

I am feeling so much better because I was really behind in Silver, cannot help feeling the pressure :nopity:

I will make time to go out as long as i can :)

HH

You guy's are doing a great job considering the conditions my ground is harder than my head with 5 inches of snow might get out next weekend going to be in the 50s . All I can say is I wish I could of spent more time this year now that the snow has come . Keep the pics coming you guy's are doing great . sube

Brian Found two Sterling Rings And A 1919 Merc

The Ring With the Blue Stone Had the Stone Out And On Top And He "Fixed" Them Both To Make Them Look Like Rings Again

HH