Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The ground may be dry but im still pulling up keepers!!!!!:smoke:

SWAMP HAWK

Although the ground is crap right now I decided to go over a few spots in my own yard and again was shocked by another sweet keeper!

At about 6 inch's down I pulled another play coin. All the others have had the year 1954 on them I think and this one says 1963. Weird right?! It was a quarter one so imagain the shock at first when it was all shinny at 6 inch's. :shrug:

Can't wait for that rain though.

As a side note I would like to confess ..................I thought the club meeting was this past tuesday. I was there for about 5 min in my car b4 I thought to look at my phone date thing. oooooooops!!!!:smoke:

till next time......

dig in the dark......

swamp hawk

Oh yeah, I bet your yard keeps giving up keepers and nice surprises. That's cool and strange at the same time that the play coin is a newer date than the others. Stay cool and we'll see you NEXT Tuesday at the Lakeview Branch. :thumbup: Boy, it's a bitch getting old........:rofl: HH, Nancy

Play money is fun to find and some people have collections of the various types and denominations.

To those new to the hobby, we have to be very careful digging when it is so dry, your plug will die and it will look very bad for a long time giving metal detecting a bad name. As mentioned, tot lots, beaches and the woods would be the places to hunt right now.

Congrats on your find. :cheers: That's pretty wild that you keep pulling keepers out of your own yard. You just never know. :thumbup: