Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Lake Gods continue to give...

BigCatDaddy

Not as much as I would like, but enough to keep me hanging around. I left the house REAL early this morning so I would be in the water come first light. I knew folks would be coming out early on a Saturday, so I wanted to get as much quiet time as possible. Conditions were great, warm water and air temps and hardly any wind whatsoever. I plunged in with the AT Gold/5 x 8 coil/Grey Ghost Amphibian rig and made it for 3 hrs. before the hoardes started descending upon my tranquil lake. Well, I guess you gotta have contributors, fair trade. Here's my total take for the day, the good and the bad!!

[attachment 271967 0_dogloot.jpg]
I got one 925 claddagh ring, one 925 earring and a nitro earring. Those nitros can really give you a rush until your realize it's junk. All the dogtag sez is: BUENO, DYLAN, U.S.ARMY. I'm thinking it's not a real dogtag at all. As near as I remember, mine had my service number and DOB on it too, but that was a REALLY long time ago so maybe not.

Here's a pic of the ring, earring and nitro.

[attachment 271968 0_dogring.jpg]

C'mon everybody, get off your lazy duffs and post those pics and finds stories!!

Nice stuff BCD! :clapping: Hey, I'll be up and out early tomorrow am and hopefully will find something to post...I've not been hunting for the past few days...the Wife has had me helping her at her garage sale, and by helping I mean doing what I'm told and lifting all sorts of junkola! I did sell 200 wheat pennys for 3 cents each, and a few silver rings.
Mud

I'm pretty sure it'll be a beat-down...you beating me down, that is!! I'm limited on sites to hunt and most of them have already suffered their own beat-down, by me and others. But I'll give it a shot!!!

Try this.....go out in the deep water and dig all the signals with your repaired Sea Hunter Mark II. You might be surprised.

I gotta practice in the shallows some more first. I can't seem to get the pinpointing down any closer than a foot...and I've got big feet!! I'll get it soon I hope!! As long as I'm in water no deeper than waist deep, I can squat down with my waterproof Propointer and find the target and get it with my hand. With my other water rigs, I can get right on target and scoop.

Nice on the silver. :thumbup: There is something tranquil about a nice quiet lake. Especially when the tranquility is broken by the sound of silver. Good hunting on your next outing. HH jim tn

That's an excellent day, and if the lake Gods are gonna give, who are you to say no ? Congrats. Artie

Looking good! Best tactic getting there before the crowds!