Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The lake wasn't in the giving mood today.....

Dan(NM)

Except for tabs and lead :) I started out hunting for gold, but, after 3 hours of digging nothing crap, gave up and started cherry picking. After hour 6 of some clad and more trash, the silver ring finally made it's way into my pouch. I worked my way around to a spot where some nice silver coins had come out earlier this year and was on my way to my car when I finally scored a nice keeper. About the same time the SLQ showed up I get an e-mail letting me know my 15" Coiltek coil had been shipped, happy days.

Attachments

• keepers 3-5 (2).png
    keepers 3-5 (2).png
    821.8 KB · Views: 106
  • keepers 3-5 (1).png
    keepers 3-5 (1).png
    821 KB · Views: 120
  • finds 3-5.png
    finds 3-5.png
    2 MB · Views: 130
  • lake.jpg
    lake.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 124
Still looking for my first standing or sitting anything...... nice hits!!!!

All things considered.... I think you had a Damn good day. Great job...! It's better than sitting at home watching old episodes of Lost In Space.👽

Dan, you have the patients of a Saint!! What an incredible amount of junk!! 🤣
However you did find a beautiful silver lining to it !! Congratulations on the SLQ!!