Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Legend is here!

abcoin

Who else is watching the live stream?

Already it's clear that Nokta's positioning this new machine very differently from Deus II. They haven't mentioned a price but the intro video suggested it would be competitive with the Nox. I also had to chuckle at the not-so-subtle shots they've taken so far at the Nox, like the comment about leakage underwater.

I've never owned a Nokta, but this could be my first.

They don't have to from what I have seen.
Unless The Legend kills the NOX in the fields and water it won't even hurt Minelab at all.

Minelab does have the first-mover advantage on the SMF front, so I'm sure people will still buy Noxes.

However, there's reason to believe that the Legend will be an improvement on some of the Nox's weak points (housing leaking underwater, weight/balance, price).

And don't forget, the Simplex is probably the best intro-level machine out there today. From Nokta's point of view, that's a crowd of people waiting to be sold a higher-end machine like the Legend.

I do like they added the Clock but as far a leaking we can't say that won't happen.
And if they are sure it won't leak then why only a 2 year Warranty?

It's always interesting to see a new machine come out! I still think Minelab has something up their sleeve. But will it be able to compete price wise with the new Nokta? This is going to get interesting!