Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Legend is here!

You will be able to use the same waterproof wired headphones that the Simplex uses, or you can buy the adapter to use other headphones or earbuds, I also use an Avantree Clipper Pro with my Equinox to plug my Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones or earbuds into for a wireless setup, and will be using it with the Legend also.

You will be able to use the same waterproof wired headphones that the Simplex uses, or you can buy the adapter to use other headphones or earbuds, I also use an Avantree Clipper Pro with my Equinox to plug my Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones or earbuds into for a wireless setup, and will be using it with the Legend also.
Great. Thanks for the explanation.

USA price thought to be around $645 for the entry package, and $765 for the pro package. Those are not the msrp prices (which are higher).
You are just about right on with prices 👍 Should the performance be equal to or better ( to the Equinox) they will have an incredible amount of customers.

In this ad, they are comparing price to the equinox which is 949.00.
$635 for the Legend WHP
$765 for the Legend Pro Pack

Attachments

• 32A2372D-3B1F-42AA-B1E2-B57D01D06100.jpeg
    32A2372D-3B1F-42AA-B1E2-B57D01D06100.jpeg
    691.7 KB · Views: 122
I have a question???? So how many Fqz is this machine running?? Only 2 like the older Fisher machines??

You are just about right on with prices 👍 Should the performance be equal to or better ( to the Equinox) they will have an incredible amount of customers.

In this ad, they are comparing price to the equinox which is 949.00.
$635 for the Legend WHP
$765 for the Legend Pro Pack
Even though I have a Nox 800 The Legend will be joining me for a few walks next year.

If I remember correctly, I think I read this on detector prospector. There are others here who know more about it than me. However, when running in SMF, it's running only 2 frequencies.
I just spent some time in the manual, and cannot find anything remotely confirming your two frequency allegation. "Weighting" of certain frequencies are implemented in certain modes, but nothing to substantiate only two frequencies in Multi-IQ. See page 29 of the manual for Multi-IQ explained. The graphic of blending of 5 kHz and 10 kHz frequencies might be used to support your argument, but that’s proved false as soon as you see that 10 kHz is blended by both 5 & 15 kHz. Personally, I’ll take the manual explanation over third party individuals.

FWIW, I own both Equinox machines and love them to pieces. Also own all three coils. They are currently pouting in the closet because I got on the list for a Legend Pro. Why? Because I can! :LOL: I’ve been waiting patiently for a new toy with serious capabilities to learn and play with, and Legend appears to offer that challenge. No…I’m not selling anything, just adding to the herd.

Dilek was on Treasure Talk last night and she said the engineers won't tell her how many frequencies run at one time. LOL
That’s a good way of getting out of answering the question.

That question (number of frequencies used while in smf) was one that I had submitted. I assumed Dilek wouldn't directly answer that since neither ML or Garrett will give a direct answer to the same question. For some reason the manufacturers seem to think the answer, if openly provided, would somehow cause them harm. My guess is that the Legend will transmit/receive two frequencies at the same time - as is the case with the Equinox and the Apex.

There was a guy on YouTube years ago took a meter went over the Minelab Explorer 2. The Fqz was something like 14.6 then it would change to 14.3 and ect....
I like to know where to get one of those meters....

I just spent some time in the manual, and cannot find anything remotely confirming your two frequency allegation. "Weighting" of certain frequencies are implemented in certain modes, but nothing to substantiate only two frequencies in Multi-IQ. See page 29 of the manual for Multi-IQ explained. The graphic of blending of 5 kHz and 10 kHz frequencies might be used to support your argument, but that’s proved false as soon as you see that 10 kHz is blended by both 5 & 15 kHz. Personally, I’ll take the manual explanation over third party individuals.

FWIW, I own both Equinox machines and love them to pieces. Also own all three coils. They are currently pouting in the closet because I got on the list for a Legend Pro. Why? Because I can! :LOL: I’ve been waiting patiently for a new toy with serious capabilities to learn and play with, and Legend appears to offer that challenge. No…I’m not selling anything, just adding to the herd.
Test the Nox with an oscilloscope and let me know how that works out for you. Then come back and tell me who's correct.

Why are some people so sure that the Equinox runs in only 2 simultaneous frequencies ? Where is the official information ? I want to see it. Everything else is hearsay.

Test the Nox with an oscilloscope and let me know how that works out for you. Then come back and tell me who's correct.

I lack the special knowledge required to operate and/or interpret the results of such a test on an oscilloscope. What I can do is read, and nowhere in the literature or owners manual does it reference the number of frequencies being used simultaneously With either the Nox or the Legend. But since you appear to have this knowledge and ability, please cite the source of the two frequency data so us troglodytes and Neanderthals can see for ourselves. We shall be forever in your debt for sharing your superior knowledge.