Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Legend's Tone sample.

Are tone break points settable?
For a long time I have thought three tone with settable breaks would suit me well. First tone break would put small iron as low tone, mid to high tone would break at zinc penny and maybe put a narrow notch on the zinc pennies. Unfortunately the zinc pennies degrade quickly and would fall out of the notch so that is almost self defeating.

Are tone break points settable?
For a long time I have thought three tone with settable breaks would suit me well. First tone break would put small iron as low tone, mid to high tone would break at zinc penny and maybe put a narrow notch on the zinc pennies. Unfortunately the zinc pennies degrade quickly and would fall out of the notch so that is almost self defeating.
It has fully adjustable tone breaks, tone pitch and tone volume. It has 1 tones 2 tones 6 tones and 60 tones.

Last edited:
It has fully adjustable tone breaks, tone pitch and tone volume. It has 1 tones 2 tones 6 tones and 60 tones.
60 tones??? 😳😳 I want one 😂😂😅

No use for '60', and trying to figure out '6'. I love 2-Tone as well as 3-Tone. Surprised they skipped that, and I know right off several who will have no interest in the Legend if your discription is correct. No 3, No good.

Monte

No use for '60', and trying to figure out '6'. I love 2-Tone as well as 3-Tone. Surprised they skipped that, and I know right off several who will have no interest in the Legend if your discription is correct. No 3, No good.

Monte
Monte, you can move the tone breaks around to create a 3, 4 or 5 tones if you want. Dilek explained this last night on the FB talk. I do this on the Nox in certain situations. By adjusting the tone pitch for each bin then simply move the breaks to whatever cutoff point you want. It's much easier than it sounds.

I would be surprised if any of the adjustability/flexibility of the Anfibio series is missing. I'm counting on them building on & improving their past performance features.
I think the sound of the tones is one already.

Yeah basically you can run 6 tone, and if all tone bins are set to the same tone you have 1 tone. I generally like 4-tone when general coin hunting, so I can work with the 6-tone and create a custom set.

Monte, you can move the tone breaks around to create a 3, 4 or 5 tones if you want. Dilek explained this last night on the FB talk. I do this on the Nox in certain situations. By adjusting the tone pitch for each bin then simply move the breaks to whatever cutoff point you want. It's much easier than it sounds.
Thank you, that helps.

.Monte