Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Nox and the Wolf

E

ewtaylor

[size=large]With my new, and actually affordable, Minelab metal detector in hand, I methodically searched the old colonial homesite. The site, hunted to death over the past 30 years, had been marked off the list. “Surely this site is void of anything good.” I thought to myself. The Equinox was not going to be denied. It plucked silver coins from their iron graves so easily I felt like Harry Potter waving a wand. Then suddenly, something caught my eye. A cave!
I rushed into the dimly lit stone room. My heart beating so loud I head to increase the threshold tone. As I skimmed the surface with my enchanted double D, a very high target id lit up the display. What could it be? A large silver coin, a treasure cache, an aluminum can? Without any audio modulation it’s anyone’s guess, so I dug.
It only took a few seconds to pop the target from its resting place. A silver dagger! As I marveled at its beauty and how others on the forum would wish they were me, I heard a menacing growl. I stopped filming with the gopro and looked up. A large wolfman emerged from the shadows.
In his raspy voice he exclaimed, “An Equinox? I’ve been waiting for mine since I was a pup!” He lunged at my precious, but I quickly dispatched his hairy hand with the silver dagger. He roared in agony. “I just wanted to touch it.” I quickly grabbed my things and headed out to safety. “Sorry pal, you’ll have to wait like everyone else!”[/size]

n/t