Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Nox some questions

joe klecz

Hello everybody ,, have been relic hunting 30 years ,, good ground-hot ground Va Md Wv Nc,, currently own Whites 5900 Whites Blue&Gray Whites 6000 M/l Gpx 4500 Whites Tdi and my latest is the whites Mx sport ( not really crazy about it) considering a 600 or 800 ,, not trying to compare my other units to the nox trying to make a better decision is the nox waterproof coil and control box , is the nox capable of working in hot ground not compared to a pulse but as good or better than any other vlf’s and how’s the depth and is it really that much better or just a lot of new excitement ?? Thanks joe Klecz aka (Confederate Joe 1861-1865)

I've hunted using the CZ5, 6a , Excalibur and Explorer2 most of my many years detecting so I'm a big fan of multi-frequency detectors. Pulse units drove me crazy digging bobby pins, lead and leaders. go with the Equinox.