Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The quickest ring return ever turned the nox on and half a swing!

Mark kus

Well I had a call from a woman Lisa in town who got my name from a person I know.
I agreed to come down to the beach by my house today .
she was on the beach and took her ring off and forgot it on her lap she got up and it fell off “somewhere” lol. I asked what the ring was made of it was a sterling Tiffany ring valued at $450.00
Well we walked out on the beach to the general area where she was sitting by the waterline and said she believed I was somewhere in-line with two homes about 30 yards ftom the waterline!
Well I was praying and fasting today for our country and I had just asked lord let me find this ring hopefully quickly!
Well I turned on my Nox and set it on beach 1 and did not even noise cancel I turned to face the water and a half of a swing I had a screaming 28
I said no way it’s got to be a clad quarter so I took my pin pointer out pushed it into the sand and saw the sterling ring I could not believe it! And said is this your ring? She was so happy so was I the last ring find was 5 minutes for a lost wedding ring about a month ago
Truly God was beside me no doubt !
Mark

Attachments

• 453CEA95-5F43-4AB0-AD24-0CC487A3D57C.png
    453CEA95-5F43-4AB0-AD24-0CC487A3D57C.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
  • 1D379E88-9862-4EAD-A41F-3EC3D51D49C9.png
    1D379E88-9862-4EAD-A41F-3EC3D51D49C9.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 82
Did ya play it up like “I do this all the time…” or “I heard it singing in the sand….”? Ah c’mon ya gotta have a little fun with that!!!
Good job brother!!!!!

Thanks guys she was standing right beside me and I was in shock it was a solid 28 and I said to myself no way!
It was only 3” down I almost set my coil on it when I turned on my detector !
Mark
Nice recovery! Love that you bring your faith along with your detector!
Thanks Mike with God all things are possible!
Mark