Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The simplex gets 8 bullets

IowaRelic

0F3BC0D8-4A36-47A8-A765-C275455F1B69.jpeg
91FEC05D-47E7-4E7D-A9CA-B3AE918EA093.jpeg

The simplex recovered 8 rounds from a cleared lot. Found the first Selma at dark right as I drove by and saw the clearing. I swung frantically for 10 minutes and found it. Returned at 5 am this morning and recover the 5 round balls, and enfield, and another Selma. Nice work simplex. Field mode was a blast to use in this setting. Loose sandy soil. They just rolled out of the first scoop usually 5-7” deep. 2 were near the surface. Killer.

You did well with the Simplex. Congrat's on the CW lead. Love to see our CW History Saved, and you are doing your part. Nice Selma Arsenal Bullets.

View attachment 10301View attachment 10302
The simplex recovered 8 rounds from a cleared lot. Found the first Selma at dark right as I drove by and saw the clearing. I swung frantically for 10 minutes and found it. Returned at 5 am this morning and recover the 5 round balls, and enfield, and another Selma. Nice work simplex. Field mode was a blast to use in this setting. Loose sandy soil. They just rolled out of the first scoop usually 5-7” deep. 2 were near the surface. Killer.
Nice going. Field mode must be similar to BP mode on the T2.👍

Nice going. Field mode must be similar to BP mode on the T2.👍
Yes it’s very similar. It’s a little faster recovery than BP. It falses on iron a little more I’ve noticed but not bad at all. It’s got good modulated audio and it’s good and deep. Has decent stability as well. It can be knocked around without falsing. It’s enjoyable in cleaner sites for sure.

Nice job Iowa!

Good finds. I love when I can see rifling marks on bullets. CCH

Nice finds. That sure makes for some good hunting. What was the Simplex ID number for the Mini Ball?

Thank you for the information. It helps.