Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The strangest thing happened the other day

rluka

I was really sitting on the fence with regards to buying a CTX. I have been using my Explorer SE for years and it has been good to me but for some reason on Friday I woke up and had the urge to really want to try this new detector out. I live in Victoria and wanted it in my hands as soon as possible. I called a Minelab dealer in Vancouver and sure enough he only had one standard pack left. (If there was a forum sponser in Vancouver I would have contacted them first). Anyway, I quickly drove to the ferry, made the 2 hour trip and it took another 2 hours (rush hour traffic) to get to the dealer. Sure enough, he still had one left. So now I also have a CTX3030.
So far I really like it...Well blanced...the wireless headphone idea is really cool...the XChange2 software makes it really easy to create your own patterns..fast recovery speed. I put an anti glare HD (starts with a Z and ends in g) protective cover on the screen. The shield was made for the iPhone 4 and it was the perfect height and I just had to cut it the fit the width of the screen.
Cant wait to take it to some of our local lakes.
Ron L

Hope you have as much fun using your CTX 3030 as I and the rest of the great gang here....

This is the place to copy and paste and stuff that folder on the CTX...lot info here not found in any Book

Happy Trails
jimpugh

Congrats on the new machine. I was like you 10 days ago and was on the fence, but I am very glad I bought it. The more I use it the more I like it and am amazed at how well it performs.
HH
MM

This is the first Minelab I got to say I really like this detector:twodetecting::minelab::thumbup:

Glad you took the plunge. :minelab::clap: