Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The T2 is smoking.

bunker314

Hi All,

Went out to find some relics. Things were slow and rain was expected, so I headed to the ballfield to see what else I missed. Three more rings plus a earring and a kids ring. That one ring gave me a shock when I pulled it out. Too bad it is junk. FINALLY...found 3 wheats. About $4 in clad and a lot of can slaw. This makes 13 rings in the last 3 hunts. Never this good at home.

The one pix shows an area that was once used by horse drawn carriages as a watering stop back in the early 1900s. I found the (17) 22 bullets in one hole, under a root of course and the lamp adjustment part at this location. At lot of cans and junk like that. The last pix is of a whatzit. Heavy iron, found next to the stream, not very deep.

Thanks for looking,

Bunker

n/t

Thanks Elton!

Nice finds and great-lookig location! Your mystery junks seems to be some sort of clutch disc in a sad state of disrepair along with some sort of roller bearing collar, maybe also a clutch or driveline part?
-Ed

Nice finds Bunker. Be carefull out there. That looks like a good place for serpents. I have been seeing a lot of them lately. HH :teknetics::minelab::fisher:

Ed in SoDak said:
Nice finds and great-lookig location! Your mystery junks seems to be some sort of clutch disc in a sad state of disrepair along with some sort of roller bearing collar, maybe also a clutch or driveline part?
-Ed

Thanks Ed,
Some of the locals seem to think it may be part of a water wheel. It was found next to the stream fed by the spring.
HH,
Bunker

hershey1 said:
Nice finds Bunker. Be carefull out there. That looks like a good place for serpents. I have been seeing a lot of them lately. HH :teknetics::minelab::fisher:

Hershey, I had a good lookout doctrine in place! Didn't see any this year. Sadly my time is up and I must head home. (till next year!)
HH,
Bunker