Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The two words Mine Lab would do well to learn:..."For Example":yo:

digitrich

I love my Mine Labs but I have got to say, when they write a manual they need to include the words.....For Example. For example, under gain, in the manual on the SE maybe they could have included a For example hunting scenario such as: "If you receive falsing of iron signals at a site with a gain setting of 8, maybe a setting of 7 would be more productive because not only does the gain function increase the audible volume of the weak "good" signals at depth but it also increases the audible volume of the "trash" and false signals at depth". I mean, why so vague? More of a if / then scenario would be more easily understood. I honestly think, if it were not for forums like this, there would be a great many less Explorer owners because ML is not real big on expanded definitions or examples in their manuals for their machines. Like, for example: "where to expect specific targets to hit on the smart find screen or what issues can effect that and how". What is the deal with that, why does that knowledge have to be some kind of forbidden fruit we all need to figure out on our own how to reach?? Wouldn't it just be prudent of them to give us a shorter learning curve and an easier, quicker, better understanding of our machines, straight out of the box, for example?:blink:

If this continues I'm going to just ban a few people here. One's that are too sensitive and ones that just can't miss a chance to make fun of someone. Both types are really getting aggravating here.

Yep.. Some more posts just went bye bye. I haven' deleted a post on a Minelab forum myself in over two years. What's going on in here? It's a new machine. Give me a break. You will lose the name you have been using here if it keeps up.

Guvner..

Guvner...I dont' understand but need to so as not to offend. Were you unhappy with the post immediately above yours or was it that post in some combination of others. I frankly thought those posts from across the pond were really out of line and understood that. It's easy to be respectful if it is clearer specifically what is not allowable. Thanks...Jim