Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Ultimate Smack Down - The Battle of the Coils / was After Market Coils

AVXVA

In a straight up final confrontation for absolute depth on Iron and quiet clarity for non-ferrous:

[size=large]In the Yellow Corner: The Coiltek 15" Round "WOT"[/size] "...it's ugly as hell, but light!"

[size=large]In the Blue Corner: The KellyCo 15"x12" SEF "Butterfly"[/size] "...it's heavy as hell, but pretty!"

It's WOT vs. SEF, whatever the hell those letters mean...

[size=large]Who wins???[/size]

From what I'm hearing in private messages, and posts on other forums, the SEF seems to be the winner.

Robert

You do hear about the SEF being used a lot more than the WOT. I've never used either coil, so I have no idea. It seems I rememeber the WOT being very good on the beach though.

NebTrac

Do your own testing. Find out if one coil can really find more than another. People tend to "see" the result they want when chaning to the latest widget, without really conducting headsup comparisons.

Ive had both,tested both, sold both..No benefits besides coverage over Pro Coil for me.. I still have the 10X12 but it may soon be gone also... wildherre

Jason in Enid said:
Do your own testing. Find out if one coil can really find more than another. People tend to "see" the result they want when chaning to the latest widget, without really conducting headsup comparisons.

good post:thumbup:

my thoughts also!