Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The waterproof screw on the back of the main engine is missing

Hello, everyone. The plastic screw behind my host machine is missing. Does anyone know what type of screw this screw is or where to buy it?

I hope so. I lost it when I went to the beach last night:stars:. The only thing I'm thankful for is that I found a gold chain pendant!

If you have an 800 you could use the one out of your wireless module until you find one.
Laplander

Unfortunately, my model 600, is there any man know that the size of the screw, the screw and the spiral lines, please, ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much, if not, I'm going to order online a rubber or silicone instead of hard point, even if there is no spin, should be able to forcibly twisted inside, I don't dive, the main fear of sand in the machine

If I am not mistaken, the tread size is M12. As to what to buy locally I would look for a short length nylon bolt.
Of course the best solution would be to contact Minelab and request a replacement of the original cap.
If calling is not an option try an E-mail to tracy.johnson@minelab.com. Explain what happened and ask if she can help.

JASON CHINA said:
Unfortunately, my model 600, is there any man know that the size of the screw, the screw and the spiral lines, please, ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much, if not, I'm going to order online a rubber or silicone instead of hard point, even if there is no spin, should be able to forcibly twisted inside, I don't dive, the main fear of sand in the machine
. I have an extra one you can have, e-mail me @drc59@yahoo.com with your address and I'll ship it to you .

Dan(NM) said:
Unfortunately, my model 600, is there any man know that the size of the screw, the screw and the spiral lines, please, ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much, if not, I'm going to order online a rubber or silicone instead of hard point, even if there is no spin, should be able to forcibly twisted inside, I don't dive, the main fear of sand in the machine. I have an extra one you can have, e-mail me @drc59@yahoo.com with your address and I'll ship it to you .
Thank you, DAN. I am in China now, which is too much trouble for you. I have ordered some substitutes the from the Internet, friendly DAN