Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The weather left a lot to be desired but

knarfj

I wanted to get out and spend a couple of hours polishing my skills with my recently acquired Fisher F70. The chosen site doesn't offer a lot of history so none of the finds are old but even the clad can be quite deep at times.

I did manage to gather a few coins plus a junk ring that sure got my juices going for a moment. A little later up came a small pin with what appears to be two zeros and a revolver. I have no idea what it

Nice finds - good to see some people are still able to get out and hunt with all the bad weather !

That pin really does look like some sort of James Bond piece...or something else unusual and neat.
Very cool!

Well I'm glad someone still gets out to hunt. It is so cool these two finds were together on the same hunt. After all wasn't the commander of Bond's group named "M"?:rofl:

At least you had a chance to get out and play a little. Our ground here in Indiana is one big ice cube. Nice find... KEN

Appreciate all your comments. :biggrin:

I'm having to cut down on the duration and number of hunts also. We may not get the extreme cold, but it getting to be one big ole MUD pie out there. (Any pun derived is intended):rolleyes:
In addition I've been going through to dang many sandwich bags since I got the new F70, so the wife says. :rofl:

HH

Not a bad hunt, I also thought James Bond when I first saw the 00's :)

Heck man, bag your coil and box with those plastic bags from the grocery store...hunt on, brother!:thumbup:
Mud

Whoa there Mud! I do have my limits. A little sandwich bag to keep the moist earth out of my F70s top end to extend my hunting season I can do, but in the snow? Nah!. :biggrin: :heh: