Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The WH 10 & 11... Some body stop meee ...

Walmart....wildherre

Cool! With the short cable it would be really nice! I think I would attach the WM10 to the Detectorpro Uniprobe headphone frame though since I often wouldn't be wearing a hat. I will have to look at mine when I get home to see what possibilities there are...

Killmerg said:
Cool! With the short cable it would be really nice! I think I would attach the WM10 to the Detectorpro Uniprobe headphone frame though since I often wouldn't be wearing a hat. I will have to look at mine when I get home to see what possibilities there are...

Attaching it to the uniprobe was my first choice but wherever I tried it it looked dorky..On the cap it is pretty much blends in when you have the headphones on...wildherre

Attaching it to the uniprobe was my first choice but wherever I tried it it looked dorky..On the cap it is pretty much blends in when you have the headphones on...wildherre[/quote]

We all look dorky -- regardless!! :)

I'm gonna look pretty cool out there with my new coil I just got from ya Ron!------Well, except for my dorky hat, that is! :biggrin:---------Del
Ron (CA) said:
Attaching it to the uniprobe was my first choice but wherever I tried it it looked dorky..On the cap it is pretty much blends in when you have the headphones on...wildherre

We all look dorky -- regardless!! :)[/quote]

For hours each day would cause problems like the cell phone issue of causing brain cancer. I know it is a much lower frequency but it makes me wonder.

MXTerer said:
For hours each day would cause problems like the cell phone issue of causing brain cancer. I know it is a much lower frequency but it makes me wonder.
It's only the receiver that is near your head. Minimal radio frequency is emitted by a receiver. It's like putting a radio on your head. Cell phones put out magnitudes more radio energy.